RE: Proposed resolution of HRRI/IRI discussion

If you want to know what those codepoints are, go here:
http://rishida.net/scripts/uniview/?range=FFF0:FFFF&utf8=false&displayStyle=
list&char=FFF9

Click on a character to the left to get more detailed information on the
right.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead