Re: Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) in progress

So Greece is using the same solution as Russia for licence plates.
They are making use of the fact that there is a fair
overlap between Greek and Latin (or Cyrillic and Latin).

For TLDs, and for domain names in general, it turns out
that this overlap is a problem, because it can allow spoofing
in some cases.

Regards,     Martin.