RE: Re: ISSUE-270: Problem with fonts-glyph-03-t.svg?

Hi Chris,

(copying public-i18n-core)

a) without knowing what your test case is about, it's hard to provide a
clear answer.  However, it is likely that testing for zh-Hans/t would be
useful, although you may want to continue testing for zh-TW and zh-CN if
people are likely to have used or continue to use those labels. See
http://www.w3.org/TR/i18n-html-tech-lang/#ri20040429.113217290 for more
information.

b) I believe you should indeed update your references to point to BCP 47 at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/bcp/bcp47.txt (note that BCP47 includes both
RFC 4646 and RFC 4647).

Hope that helps
RI