Re: Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) in progress

Hello Daniel,

 From my reading of Najib's mail, especially the
"Yet another breaking of open doors?", it seems that
in Najib's opinion, the real IDN issue with ICANN is that
they drag their feet, now for years, in introducing non-ASCII
TLDs, and with the recent announcement, they just have found
a way to extend dragging their feet for another few months at least.

I would have to fully and completely agree with the above opinion.

I wonder what's the best way to tell this to ICANN, maybe you can
give us some advice?

Regards,   Martin.