Re: Review of CSS3 Ruby

Hi Richard, all,

I had missed this yesterday during the call: could you add a comment
asking for an update of a reference?

    Line composition rules for Japanese documents (日本語文書の行組版方法)
    JIS X 4051-1995, Japanese Standards Association, 1995 (in Japanese)

    Line composition rules for Japanese documents (日本語文書の行組版方法)
    JIS X 4051-1995, Japanese Standards Association, 2004 (in Japanese)

also, a minor editorial proposal: in the "Location" column, replace the
links
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ruby/#
with
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-css3-ruby-20030514/#