I have updated the i18n Activity tests for list-style-type: georgian and run
the test on latest Windows versions of IE, Firefox, Opera and Safari.  I'd
be happy if anyone can run the test on other browsers on other platforms.

Three of the four browsers tested (Firefox, Opera and Safari) supported
georgian rendering of list-style-type. Firefox and Opera support the
corrected algorithm, but Safari supports the uncorrected algorithm currently
in the CSS3 Lists module.

Test: http://www.w3.org/International/tests/sec-list-style-type-3
Results:
http://www.w3.org/International/tests/results/results-list-style-type-georgi
an

It's good that Firefox and Opera implementations mean that georgian can stay
in the CSS 2.1 spec, however given that Safari and maybe others have
implemented the incorrect algorithm listed there I think we should change
the Lists module as soon as possible.

It's not a lot of work to change it in the editor's copy at
http://www.w3.org/Style/Group/css3-src/css3-lists/Overview.html Is there
someone who could do that?

Of course it would be most useful to republish the publicly visible version
of the document. Is that possible?

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead