From: public-i18n-core-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-i18n-core-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
johnston@research.att.com
Sent: 26 June 2007 13:31
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org; www-multimodal@w3.org
Subject: FW: Re: I18n comments on EMMA LC draft

Dear Richard Ishida and members of i18n,

The W3C Multimodal Interaction working group greatly appreciate your
detailed

feedback on the Second Last Call working draft of EMMA.

We have considered each of these comments in turn and will

respond individually to each thread. As a result of your inputs we

are making a number of revisions which we believe will greatly

improve the clarity of the next draft of the specification.

We would greatly appreciate it with you would respond to

each of these points within the next two weeks so we can address

any further concerns and move forward with the specification.

best

Michael Johnston

On behalf of the W3C Multimodal Interaction working group