Use of rfc 4646 / 4647

FYI.

It seems one of the first "big" uses of RFC 4646 / 4647 so it is
interesting to see how LTRU's work is used.

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-imapext-i18n-10.txt
From:
Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
Date:
Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:50:02 -0500

To:
i-d-announce@ietf.org
CC:
ietf-imapext@imc.org

directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Message Access Protocol Extension Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Message Access Protocol Internationalization
	Author(s)	: A. Gulbrandsen, C. Newman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-imapext-i18n-10.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-3-7

Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) version 4rev1 has basic
    support for non-ASCII characters in mailbox names and search
    substrings.  It also supports non-ASCII message headers and content
    encoded as specified by Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions
    (MIME).  This specification defines a collection of IMAP extensions
    which improve international support including comparator negotiation
    for search, sort and thread, language negotiation for international    error text, and translations for namespace prefixes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imapext-i18n-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request@ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.