Re: Best Practise doc ready for publication?

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:03:13 +0100
To: "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>, "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>
Cc: <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

Hi Richard,
only a note.

for this:

For HTML use the lang attribute only, for XHTML 1.0 served as text/html use
the lang and xml:lang attributes, and for XHTML served as XML use the
xml:lang attribute only.

I suggest also to put a reference to the official  XHTML 1.0 SE spec.

Use both the lang and xml:lang attributes when specifying the language of an
element. The value of the xml:lang attribute takes precedence.