Re: IDN - 'Does it work?' draft.

You should explain in the text about mouseover/title.

I would put the table above the explanation.

The information I got from MS is somewhat different than what you have,
since you alternate between script and language. Here are suggested
revisions.

   - Uses punycode to display a domain name if any one of the following
   conditions is met:
      - The domain name contains characters which are not a part of
      any language
      - A single domain label mixes characters that are not contained
      in any single language
      - The domain name contains characters from languages not
      included in the user's preferences
      - The IDN looks like it might be a homograph attack

=>

   - Uses punycode to display a domain name if any one of the following
   conditions is met:
      - The domain name contains characters which are not a part of
      any script
      - A single domain label mixes characters that are not contained
      in any single script
      - The domain name contains characters from scripts for languages
      not included in the user's preferences
      - The IDN looks like it might be a homograph attack

Mark

--
Mark