Da: Richard Ishida [mailto:ishida@w3.org]
Inviato: venerd́ 15 dicembre 2006 15.06
A: Baggia Paolo; www-voice@w3.org
Cc: public-i18n-core@w3.org
Oggetto: RE: [PLS1.0] i18n comment: Variant id suggestion for TTS homograph disambiguation

 > > R103-36:
> > Resolution: Accepted
> >
> > - You asked to solve the Homograph disambiguation issue.
> > - We proposed a mechanism in [3]
> > - You should review it.
> > - Other groups asked to change that mechanism and our solution
> >   seems to be fine for them.
> >
> > + E-mail Trail
> > - Original Comment Richard Ishida (2006-03-21)
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2006JanMar/0095.html
> > - VBWG official response to last call issue VBWG (2006-05-26)
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2006AprJun/0082.html
> > - Comment to VBWG official response Richard Ishida (2006-06-14)
> >   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2006AprJun/0126.html

Thank you for implementing this.

The i18n WG is satisfied with the original comment, however we would ask you
to add a note explaining the use of the colon in the *attribute values*,
such as claws:VVI (or choose a simpler example). Eg., is it expected that
role attributes will always look like this?  Is this drawing on a
pre-defined vocabulary?  etc.

RI

============
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/
http://www.w3.org/International/
http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ishida/

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster@telecomitalia.it>webmaster@telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com