RE: [Comment on ITS WD] Translatability

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:38:24 -0600
To: "'Richard Ishida'" <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: <www-i18n-comments@w3.org>, <public-i18n-core@w3.org>, <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

Hi Richard,

The name of the data category "Translatability" has been changed to "Translate", and the text has been modified accordingly. See:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html

Please let us know within 2 weeks if you are satisfied. If we don't hear  from you , we will assume this issue as closed.

Thanks
-yves