RE: bidi-override scope in CSS2 and CSS 2.1

Thanks Martin for saying what I was thinking.  I also wonder why this is so,
and wishing I'd spotted it earlier.

I know HTML's bdo element is inline only, but XHTML 2's rlo attribute can be
applied to block level elements, and I can't see why you'd have to add extra
inline markup if you wanted to override the text in say two or three
contiguous paragraphs using CSS.

In fact, I think this could also lead to some confusing results given code
such as:

	Some more inline text.

Can we change it?

RI