W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-core@w3.org > July to September 2006

i18n core Teleconf - Tuesday July-25-2006 14:00 UTC (IRC channel: "#i18ncore")

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 03:26:33 +0900 (JST)
Message-ID: <51646.222.146.195.33.1153765593.squirrel@webmail.w3.mag.keio.ac.jp>
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org

Hi all,

This is a tentative agenda for the 2006-07-25 call.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bridge               : +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Conference code      : 4186 (spells "I18N")
Duration             : 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
IRC channel          : #i18ncore on irc.w3.org:6665
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Last minutes: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/18-i18ncore-minutes

- action items
[NEW] ACTION: Richard to create a wiki for the LTLI discussion, Francois
to make a summary of the current discussion [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/18-i18ncore-minutes.html#action08]
[PENDING] ACTION: all to look at charmod resid test suite and gather
feedback [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/18-i18ncore-minutes.html#action02]
[PENDING] ACTION: Everybody to look at input mode discussion [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/18-i18ncore-minutes.html#action01]
[PENDING] ACTION: Francois to build a current issues list on charmod norm
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/18-i18ncore-minutes.html#action03]
[PENDING] ACTION: Mary will make the updates discussed in Mandelieu on
ws-i18n [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/18-i18ncore-minutes.html#action04]
[PENDING] ACTION: Richard to review XHTML Basic 1.1 and XHTML
Modularization [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/18-i18ncore-minutes.html#action06]

- rechartering preparation - any news? Timing?

- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2006Jul/0022.html

- LTLI discussion - continued

- Calls in August?


Felix
Received on Monday, 24 July 2006 18:26:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 1 October 2008 10:18:51 GMT