W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-core@w3.org > January to March 2006

Minutes 2006-03-14

From: François Yergeau <francois@yergeau.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:00:17 -0800
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org
Message-id: <441704B1.8040707@yergeau.com>

Discussion on future of our deliverables

CharMod Identifiers: What is missing at this point is mostly the Test Suite.

ACTION: Felix to obtain a status update from Martin by next week.

We will then need to put together a plan on finishing this: details and
dates about what remains to be done: putting the test suite into shape,
hosting it, updating the CR document, anything else.

WS_i18n: Mary will make the updates discussed in Mandelieu.  Will also
discuss with the Policy people at IBM on the way to go forward, i.e. how
to re-draft our doc around the WS Policy framework.  Hopefully this will
be resolved by next week, subject to many of these people being away
this week on spring break.

CharMod Norm: ACTION: François to build a current issues list from old
one(s) and recent comments (e.g. Jim Melton's)

ACTION: Richard to forward XLSTs to François to produce issues list.

LTLI: We are still waiting for Addison's update on intent of this document.

Review of joint meeting with XML Schema at TP

ACTION: François to review meeting notes and draft appropriate comments
to Schema WG.

Review of PLS 1.0

We reviewed at TP, there is an outstanding action on Felix to brush up
the comments and send them out.  But time is running out (due tommorrow
March 15) and Richard has concerns that he should have led that review,
since he did SSML and participated in the workshop in Beijing and will
participate in a May workshop.

ACTION: François to ask for a short extension.

ACTION: Richard and Felix to coordinate on producing the comments from
the TP, ASAP and addressing Richard's concerns effectively.
Received on Tuesday, 14 March 2006 18:00:30 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:23:00 UTC