RE: I18n comment: inheritance of :lang and |=

I pushed back on this with Francois during our i18n call.  I still think the best is

=====
In this HTML example, the P does not match p[lang|=fr] (because only BODY has a LANG attribute) but the P does match p:lang(fr).

======

since matching the body element is not central to the point of the example - the example is all about the behaviour of the p element.  (Note also that the above introduces 'p's before the '['s.  Francois had no noticed that change.)

(I uppercased the 'F' in the version above).

(Btw, I'm assuming that the capitalisation of words like LANG just indicates some special styling rather than intended capitalisation in the final text.)

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)