Changes to http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0602-mwbp10/

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:15:57 +0900
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Hi Richard,

These are my changes on the mwbp review page. I did not change the
comment numbering yet.

comment 7:
dropped this, I agree that it does not fit in here.

comment 9: added my text proposal, please have a look.

comment 10: added my text proposal, please have a look.
example: http://www.popjisyo.com/WebHint/Portal.aspx has the
functionality described in the text, but it is not accessible from a
mobile phone. I did not add this example to the review item, because I
did not want to mention a company's web page.

comment 16: changed text

comment 24: adopted your proposal

- Felix