CSS3 Selectors review for review

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:09:41 -0000
To: <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

Felix and I reviewed the CSS3 Selectors spec. Find our combined comments here:

http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0601-css3-selectors/

Could WG members please look at these so that we can discuss on Tuesday and make a decision about which comments the WG endorses, and then send to the CSS WG.

Note that this implies some thought by the WG on a couple of questions related to ::first-character and use of grapheme clusters.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)