	From: Baggia Paolo [mailto:paolo.baggia@loquendo.com]
	Sent: 26 May 2006 15:25
	To: www-voice@w3.org
	Cc: Baggia Paolo; Richard Ishida
	Subject: Re: [PLS1.0] i18n comment: Smyth

	Issue R103-32

	Proposed Classification: Clarification / Typo / Editorial

	Resolution: Reject

	We can clarify the Section 5.4 [1] by splitting the example in two
	parts. First the seed/cede examples and then the Smyth/Smith. We
believe
	that PLS is most valuable for addressing the difficult cases that
arise
	in human speech. We see a value to maintaining complex examples to
	illustrate how an author might address these complex cases.

	Please indicate whether you are satisfied with the VBWG's
resolution,
	whether you think there has been a misunderstanding, or whether you
wish
	to register an objection.

	[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-pronunciation-lexicon-20060131/#S5.4