W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-core@w3.org > April to June 2006

[I18N Core] Teleconference Minutes 2006-06-06

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 23:35:15 +0900
Message-ID: <448592A3.90505@w3.org>
To: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
... are at http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html

and below as text.

- Felix



   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                        i18n core working group

6 Jun 2006

   [2]Agenda

      [2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2006Jun/0001.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Felix, Francois, Mary, Richard

   Regrets
          Karunseh, Vijay

   Chair
          Francois

   Scribe
          Felix

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]action items
         2. [6]WCAG review
         3. [7]other last call reviews
         4. [8]anything else?
         5. [9]next meeting
     * [10]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

action items

   <scribe> ACTION: Felix to send a re-publication request for the LTLI
   draft (DONE) [recorded in
   [11]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action01]

   felix: requested for next Monday, the 12th

   <scribe> ACTION: Mary will make the updates discussed in Mandelieu
   on ws-i18n (PENDING) [recorded in
   [12]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action02]

   francois: can you work on this for now?

   mary: I was away from work since I last joined the meeting. As far
   as I know, we are o.k. to go.
   ... in the beginning, in ws-policy they will concentrate on security
   ... plh said in the beginning policy will concentrate on security
   ... the security stuff is central, the same people who are in the
   policy wg now

   <scribe> ACTION: Felix to find out how we should handle ws-i18n
   "policy" now, with the policy wg [recorded in
   [13]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action03]

   <scribe> ACTION: Richard to create a wiki on "first letter", post a
   blog and write a mail to the Unicode list about it (PENDING)
   [recorded in
   [14]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action04]

   Richard: Did not do anything on this in the last two weeks

   Felix: how about a report on www 2006 / ssml workshop?

   Richard: maybe next week

   <scribe> ACTION: all to look at charmod resid test suite and gather
   feedback (ONGOING) [recorded in
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action05]

   <scribe> ACTION: Francois to build a current issues list on charmod
   norm (PENDING) [recorded in
   [16]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action06]

   <scribe> ACTION: Mary to review [17]http://www.w3.org/TR/its/ after
   18 May before 30 June (PENDING) [recorded in
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action07]

     [17] http://www.w3.org/TR/its/

   <scribe> ACTION: Richard (if you want): Report on SSML workshop, and
   WWW 2006 [recorded in
   [19]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action08]

WCAG review

   Richard: will do this this week

   Francois: I saw a mail for an extension

other last call reviews

   [20]http://www.w3.org/TR/#last-call

     [20] http://www.w3.org/TR/#last-call

   francois: we have WCAG and ITS on the plate
   ... the others are not of interest, or past the review period

anything else?

   francois: what about rechartering? you presented about it at the AC
   meeting?

   richard: Philippe mentioned it during the meeting
   ... some things came out offline
   ... at the moment it looks positive with Addison returning
   ... we have to put the restructuring idea to w3m and see if they are
   o.k. with it

next meeting

   francois: have a talk next week, I will be away in two weeks

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Felix to find out how we should handle ws-i18n
   "policy" now, with the policy wg [recorded in
   [21]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action03]
   [NEW] ACTION: Richard (if you want): Report on SSML workshop, and
   WWW 2006 [recorded in
   [22]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action08]

   [PENDING] ACTION: all to look at charmod resid test suite and gather
   feedback [recorded in
   [23]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action05]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Francois to build a current issues list on charmod
   norm [recorded in
   [24]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action06]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Mary to review [25]http://www.w3.org/TR/its/ after
   18 May before 30 June [recorded in
   [26]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action07]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Mary will make the updates discussed in Mandelieu
   on ws-i18n [recorded in
   [27]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action02]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Richard to create a wiki on "first letter", post a
   blog and write a mail to the Unicode list about it [recorded in
   [28]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action04]

     [25] http://www.w3.org/TR/its/

   [DONE] ACTION: Felix to send a re-publication request for the LTLI
   draft [recorded in
   [29]http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html#action01]
   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [30]scribe.perl version 1.127
    ([31]CVS log)
    $Date: 2006/06/06 14:32:48 $

     [30] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [31] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Received on Tuesday, 6 June 2006 14:35:36 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 1 October 2008 10:18:50 GMT