Re: LTLI draft: changes

Looks good. By chance, I was just making draft changes to LDML in response
to a bug to update to RFC3066bis (we thought we'd have a final number by
now, but no such luck!). I have draft language at

http://dev.icu-project.org/cgi-bin/cldr/locale-bugs-private/data#replies

Any feedback is welcome; the committee will be looking at this on Tuesday
morning.

Mark