Re: LTLI draft: changes

From: Mark Davis <mark.davis@icu-project.org>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 16:22:32 -0700
To: "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: www-i18n-comments@w3.org, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Looks good. By chance, I was just making draft changes to LDML in response
to a bug to update to RFC3066bis (we thought we'd have a final number by
now, but no such luck!). I have draft language at

http://dev.icu-project.org/cgi-bin/cldr/locale-bugs-private/data#replies

Any feedback is welcome; the committee will be looking at this on Tuesday
morning.

Mark