Comments on MWBP 1.0: follow up

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:34:10 +0900
To: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Hi all,

I went through the comments on MWBP 1.0, which I listed at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2006Apr/0040.html .
There is only one comment where I would push back, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-core/2006AprJun/0017.html :

The comment:
Please mention that if in the content there is a link to something which
is not in the same language, it would be good to make it explicit.

MBWP working group reply:
Working Group Resolution:
We don't think this has a specific mobile interpretation.

This is the comment which Francois during our call also proposed to push
back.
If there is no disagreement until Friday, I would go back to the MWBP
working group saying that we are not satisfied with their resolution.

Regards, Felix.