Re: Comments on WSDL 2.0 (Core, Adjuncts, Soap 1.1 Binding) from the i18n core wg

Dear Jonathan, dear all,

Thank you very much for your mail. I am personally satisfied with your
changes. If you don't hear anything else from the i18n core wg within the
next 10 days from the i18n core wg, please regard these issues as closed
(as you proposed).

Best regards, Felix.