RE: [I18N Core] REMINDER Teleconference is 2005-10-11 TODAY

I've had something come up (I'm actually in Ottawa this week and won't be able to use a phone at the required time), so these are my regrets for this week.

Felix, please act as the chair and scribe.

Sorry,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.