Comments on WSDL 2.0 (Core, Adjuncts, Soap 1.1 Binding) from the i18n core wg

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 12:54:01 +0900
To: public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org
Cc: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

Dear Web Services Description Working Group,

With this mail I am sending you i18n comments [1] on the WSDL 2.0 WDs
(Core, Adjuncts, Soap 1.1 Binding). Since I am rather late (please accept
my appologies), there was no time to get endorsement from the i18n core
wg. So please regard these comments currently as my personal comments.

I am looking forward for you feedback. Best regards,

Felix Sasaki (team contact of the i18n core wg)

[1] http://www.w3.org/International/2005/10/wsdl20-review.html