Re: Status SVG WG

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:46:28 +0900
To: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>
Cc: "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

Hi Chris,

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 05:33:56 +0900, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:

> Hello ,
> SVG WG is nearing the end of Last Call comments on SVG Tiny 1.2 (and the
> editing that requires) and hopes to issue a CR spec around the end of
> September.

Thank you for your reply. I like your implementations of our comments. So
far I can only speak for myself. Since Richard and me are on a f2f (of the
i18n its wg) next week, we cannot talk about them on the core teleconf
next week.

Core people, please read
and discuss whether you agree with the implementation of our comments.

On your reply to comment 1:

> In practice we find that RNG implementations support 1.1,
> using the techniques of Processing XML 1.1 documents with XML Schema 1.0
> processors http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/NOTE-xml11schema10-20050511/

Do you think it would be useful to have a reference to that note in the
svg tiny 1.2 spec?