Re: [I18N Core] REMINDER Teleconference is 2005-08-02 TOMORROW

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:35:48 +0900, Addison Phillips
<addison.phillips@quest.com> wrote:

> W3C Internationalization Core Working Group Teleconference
> Bridge   : +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) with conference code 4186 (spells
> "I18N")
> Duration : 60 minutes + 60 minutes for LTLI
> Day      : Tuesday
> Dates    : 2 August 2005
> Start    : UTC/GMT: 15:00
>            America/New York: 11:00
>            America/Los Angeles: 08:00
>            Asia/Tokyo: 00:00 (next day!)
> Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> Useful Links:
> Our website     : http://www.w3.org/International/core
>
> Note: I'm traveling and won't be able to scribe and not necessarily able
> to call in. The IRI discussion is very important to me to be present for
> personally, so I'll make my best effort, though.

As I said at last week's call, I am at the Extreme Markup Language
Conference. The call is during the presentation time, and I cannot promise
to call in. But I will watch out for activities on IRC.

-- Felix