Re: [I18N Core] REMINDER Teleconference is 2005-07-26 TOMORROW

Hi Martin,

I think Addison wants to talk about an invitation from Chris Lilley (see
at the end of the mail). I think we need input in "IRI education" (see the
list below).

Regards, Felix.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:52:26 +0900, Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
wrote:

> At 09:36 05/07/26, Addison Phillips wrote:
>  >W3C Internationalization Core Working Group Teleconference
>
>  >AGENDA
>
>  >7. IRI discussion at HCG prep (10 minutes)
>
> Hello Addison, can you give more information about this?
> I saw something about the <q> element from HCG recently,
> but nothing about IRIs. Please tell me if you need input,
> and what input in particular.
>
> Regards,    Martin.

Display all headersDate: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:12:33 +0200