Review Radar Update: FW: Multimodal Architecture and Interfaces, first public WD

All,

I have updated our Review Radar to include the following minor item. Current outstanding critical reviews include the QT suite (XPath, XQuery, XSL-FO, XSLT, etc.) and SVG 1.2 Tiny (Core).

Please contribute to the Internationalization Core WG's review efforts.

Review Radar: http://www.w3.org/International/core/reviews

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.