Re: Simplified or traditional for each Chinese macrolanguage

FYI, Blink and WebKit has a simple parser for BCP-47. I'm currently
refactoring it a bit, the document here[1] if of any interests.

Blink converts BCP-47 to ICU script code and use it for the font selection.
To compute the script from BCP-47, I think the collect priority would be
"script > lang > region", so "zh-yue-CN" should be "Hant".

[1] https://codereview.chromium.org/2190833003

/koji