Re: [css-ruby] Tone mark of bopomofo in ruby

> I can't see the file.

Try this one. not like Word, Pages do not handle Bopomofo well, only for HTML export.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/929x9n8nwhc2ofh/Bopomofo%20from%20Pages.mov?dl=0

> 1. Do you want browsers to re-order the light tone marks, or do you
> think it should be done in the source HTML files?

No, browser just do nothing, it should be done in the source HTML files.

> 2. I recommend you to initiate an open source font project that
> handles positioning of second/third/forth tone marks. Fonts only with
> Bopomofo characters should not be too hard.

Sure, since we have conclusion here. I'll meet MOEdict project leader on Thursday to launch the project.

I'll also ask Ministry of Education if they care about this issue (sigh.