Re: Request for advice: Initial letter behaviour

Hello Richard,

The usage of initial letter styling like drop caps are often used in Indian Languages. They are prevalent in the Newspapers and magazines. Some of the usage of Initial letter styling across Indian Languages is enclosed for your kind perusal. We are are collecting information about more languages.
Pl find the attached HTML file for details.

Regards,
~Somnath

--

Dr. Somnath Chandra