[PLEASE RESPOND] Hangul Text Layout Requirements: future actions [I18N-ACTION-434]

Hello KLReq editors,

The Internationalization Working Group has tried a number of times to contact you seeking comments on edits that we have made to the document you helped produce. We recently (see below) published an updated version addressing a few of the comments. However, we still welcome and would enjoy your continued participation in the development of this document. Several outstanding issues remain unaddressed (do you have comments?) and there are open questions that we would like to ensure get appropriate attention by the Web standards community.

Can you please:

1. Indicate your future interest or availability to participate in development of this document.
2. Send any comments in support of, opposing, or clarifying the issues listed below.

Please accept the thanks of the Working Group for the materials you have provided to date--we greatly appreciate your work. You are always welcome to contribute or comment on future work in this area (subject to contribution rules of the W3C). If you are not able to reply or contribute further, we hope to recruit additional participation and continue development of the document.

Regards,

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Amazon Lab126)