Re: Question on Text Justification of Korean

> On Oct 25, 2014, at 10:33, 조은 <apes0123@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Return to first, Many kind of Korean document are Hangul only document.
> and, W3C Requirements for Hangul Text Layout and Typography[1] document's many type of examples are Hangul case.
> Hangul + Hanja case is rare and it will be much rare as time goes on.

Are you sure?

While this might be true for a significant chunk of commercial web content, this remark can't be entirely true.

[1] Wikipedia in Korean has a lot of these polyglot pages and I don't think it should/will change in the future.
To this day, [2] polyglot notation in news headlines is still common. National laws are packed with this kind
of notation and any document that contains legal citation will effectively be affected.

I don't see this going away anytime soon.

[1] http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/서울특별시
[2] http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=104&oid=022&aid=0002727258