Re: [HTML5 Ruby] <Segmentation & Categorization> Step 13 really necessary?

Dear Robin,

Sample something like this?

1. Ruby on Ruby text

<ruby>
   <rb>出発</rb>
   <rp>(</rp>
   <rp>) </rp>
</ruby>

2. Ruby on Ruby base

  <ruby>
    <rt>たつみ</rt>
</ruby>

2nd case is appeared in old double-sided ruby use case
(e.g. http://www.w3.org/International/notes/ruby-extension/).

1st case may be useful for historical document where annotations
tends to be complex.

Regards,

川幡 太一 (KAWABATA, Taichi) E-mail: kawabata.taichi@gmail.com