Re: Minor Errors in Requirements for Hangul Text Layout and Typography

Hello, and thank you for your comments.  You commented on the editor's
version of the document. Please look out for a First Public Working
Draft which we expect to be published tomorrow, in order to gather
feedback just such as this (so thanks for getting the ball rolling!).

See my comments below...

Professor Lim could you and the other authors please look into these points?

On 13/05/2013 09:11, Kang Seonghoon wrote:
> Hello, I have found some minor errors in [Requirements for Hangul Text
> Layout and Typography][klreq-note].
>
> [klreq-note]: http://www.w3.org/International/docs/korean-layout/
>
> - A link to the non-normative Korean version of the document is broken
> (for now).

It will be fixed in the version published tomorrow.

> - Fig. 17 is misleading. The character progression is clearly
> horizontal but the flow is drawn in the mirrored N shape instead of
> the Z shape.

Actually, i tend to agree with this.

> - Fig. 32 has typos: "quotaion mark(s)".

Yes. The graphic needs to be updated.

> And some comments:
>
> - Regarding Fig. 32, I don't think that Hangul closing parentheses
> should be followed by a half em space, especially in the case that the
> parentheses are immediately followed by a particle/postposition like
> "-이" or "-가". I'm no expert on this field though, so my assumption may
> be incorrect.

I'll leave this for the experts.

Cheers,
RI