Re: Memo from ruby disucssion with Roland

Having outlined the differences between Webkit and IE [1], I cannot see
that there is any win of having column-major conforming when we agree
that the way forward is row-major. The only 'column-major subset' that
should be conforming, is a ruby element with a single base plus a
single text.

In fact, this,

is semantically equal to this:

[1]
http://www.w3.org/mid/20120223045155593755.51bc32bd@xn--mlform-iua.no

Leif Halvard Silli

Roland Steiner, Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:55:15 +0900:

http://www.w3.org/mid/A592E245B36A8949BDB0A302B375FB4E0D334EFCD6@MAILR001.mail.lan