RE: [jlreq] Quarter Millimeter

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:41:34 -0500
To: "Martin J. Dürst" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>, Christoph Päper <christoph.paeper@crissov.de>
CC: "public-i18n-cjk@w3.org" <public-i18n-cjk@w3.org>
Q is still the most commonly used units in Japanese typography. InDesign supports Q, and all the people I know uses Q in InDesign. I agree that it's a nice addition to JLREQ.

I'm not sure how much it's needed for the CSS Values & Units though, as, unlike pt, it's easy to transform to millimeters without errors and everyone who knows Q knows it.

Regards,
Koji