Re: Hangul characters upright or sideways in vertical flow?

When using vertical flow with Hangul characters, it should be rendered
upright. We rarely use vertical flow in texts now a days, but when vertical
flow is used in texts it should be rendered upright. Also, it is read from
top to bottom, right to left.