Re: Names for line-wrapping rules in CJK

Can we access the rules that Microsoft Word uses for line breaks?
They seem satisfactory for most Chinese documents. They do not
break right before a punctuation mark.

The Chinese term (word) normally has two or three characters,
sometimes even four. It looks odd if a term is broken. But unless
some parsing is done, one cannot tell the term boundaries.

-Vincent