Re: [css3-text] script categories, 'bicameral', 'discrete', Unicode links and more

My assumption is that CSS3-text speaks about modern/current script
usage.

If we include history when we evaluate scripts, then it is even
questionable whether Latin and Greek are bicameral scripts since there
are no "bicameralism" in e.g. the Greek sources for the Bible.

Leif Halvard Silli

Asmus Freytag, Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:51:12 -0700: