[css3-text] New Working Draft

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 04:34:06 -0700
To: CJK discussion <public-i18n-cjk@w3.org>, "Japanese Layout Task Force (English)" <member-japanese-layout-en@w3.org>, 'W3C_J_Layout' <member-japanese-layout-ja@w3.org>
The CSS Working Group has published a new draft of the CSS Text Module Level 3:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-text/

This module covers, among other things:

     * White space processing
     * Line breaking
     * Justification
     * Text decoration

Derived from joint work between the CSS and Internationalization Working Groups,
one of its primary goals is to provide key features needed to correctly typeset
languages from around the world. Please, review the draft and comment!

Please put '[css3-text]' in the subject line along with a summary of your
comment and send it over to www-style. We'll do our best to respond to all
feedback. :)

The editor's draft is located at:
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text/

~fantasai