RE: Thoughts on ruby

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:54:40 +0100
To: "'MURATA Makoto \(FAMILY Given\)'" <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Cc: <public-i18n-cjk@w3.org>

What's the context for this slide? I'm trying to understand both how
prevalent this approach is, and what it's implications are.  For example,
this could be a set of rules to build into the implementation of
[ruby-position: above] for bopomofo display, rather than a case for
[ruby-position: bopomofo-above].

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida