Re: New public-i18n-cjk mailing list

From: KangHao Lu (Kenny) <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 02:40:47 +0900
To: public-i18n-cjk@w3.org
 > There is already a list where people can converse in Japanese about
html5, and a proposal for a similar list to support discussions in
Korean.

This is from public-html-ig-zh[1] and we are having a proposal for
HTML Chinese Interest Group, too. In fact, the mailing list is already
open and we have fruitful discussions around layout issues already.
That list is by far a pure Chinese one, but please feel free to throw
us some professional  discussions in English.

I noticed that the following CSS3 modules are related to CJK layouts.
- CSS3 Text
- CSS3 Text Layout
- CSS3 Lists
- CSS3 Ruby

My question is, whenever we have some conclusion about CSS (for
example, we are looking at the cjk-ideographic numbering algorithm in
CSS3 Lists Module and we found some questions), should we cross-post
on both www-style and public-i18-cjk (this list) ?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/

Cheers,
Kenny