[css3-text][css3-writing-modes] isolation updates

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 15:21:53 -0700
To: "public-i18n-bidi@w3.org" <public-i18n-bidi@w3.org>
Hello i18n-bidi,
Aharon and I have checked in a number of edits intended to align the
CSS specs with the proposals for isolation characters in Unicode
accepted this week by the Unicode Technical Committee and to clarify
the behavior of 'unicode-bidi: plaintext'. We would appreciate your
review and feedback.

The relevant prose is in the editor's drafts of CSS3 Writing Modes:
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-writing-modes/#text-direction
and CSS3 Text:
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text/#bidi-linebox

A diff of the Writing Modes changes is available here:
   http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg/diff/9b5c11ee5f05/css3-writing-modes/Overview.src.html

Thanks in advance for your attention. :)

~fantasai