Re: Bidi, HTML5 and CSS3, test bidi-html5-019

Eric, excellent question!

Fantasai, your answer raises a question for me: do you think that the CSS
spec as it stands actually forbids a user agent to "reopen" the embeddings
started by explicit formatting characters (as opposed to element tags), or
is it just something that is left unspecifed? In other words, would a user
agent that renders Eric's case with D in left-to-right-override be in
violation of the spec? (I ask because this has direct bearing on the CSS
tests that we are starting to write.)

Aharon