Re: Bidi, HTML5 and CSS3, test bidi-html5-019

> It seems to me that if you want a <pre> wrapping a plain text to behave
just like that plain text, you have to unicode-bidi:isolate it.

Yes, it does need isolation, by it does not need  unicode-bidi:isolate to
achieve it, for two reasons:

- <pre>, by default, has display:block, and thus forms a separate bidi
paragraph.
- Even if we forego <pre>, and use <span style="unicode-bidi:plaintext>, we
get isolation because the unicode-bidi:plaintext states that on inline
elements it gets bidi isolation just like unicode-bidi:isolate (plus the
per-paragraph first-strong base direction).

Aharon