Re: WebVTT bidi: should a cue be allowed to contain more than one paragraph?

Even if my particular use-case (simultaneous Hebrew and English subtitles)
is discounted, one still has to ask the question of why WebVTT explicitly
allows LFs in a cue, while at the same time explicitly barring the LF from
doing its normal job from separating the text into bidi paragraphs. Is
there anything preventing a cue from having English text before and LF and
French afterwards? Why then effectively prohibit switching from English to
Hebrew (or vice-versa)?

And even if we come to the conclusion that this is justified, we still have
the issues of ambiguity / inconsistency in the current spec, as I described
in points 1 and 2 in the original message.

Aharon