RE: Need to clarify the effects of bidi paragraph breaks

+ 1 on this
OR NOT TO BE?
(with rtl characters)
should be displayed as RTL even though on a new line.  (And it is in my ie8 browser, so I am confused; the only trouble comes in notepad with the punctuation I think . . . and does not seem to  )

itehead
cewcathar@hotmail.com