Re: 3.11 A page's overall vertical scrollbar (WAS: RE: Implementation status of "Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML")

It seems to me that since scrollbar position is legitimately out of scope
for both CSS and HTML, we need to cover it in a new W3C document of
"recommendations" for user agent implementors.

Aharon